Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Masks Galore!


Anyone who knows me know that I am completely addicted to these mask packs! There's something about not having to fuss with scrubbing off a clay mask or worrying about the annoying rash that sensitive skin sometimes gets from mud masks that I just love. I'm going to be paying particular attention to The Face Shop's Smile :) Foot Mask, but I'll also shed some light on some of the face packs as well.




This here is the Real Nature Rice face mask. I haven't actually had the chance to use it yet, but I'm super excited. Firstly, for those of you who've never used a face pack before, you might be wondering: what's so special about it? Basically, it's a sheet mask that has whatever lotions already on it. It's got places for your eyes, nose and mouth, so it sticks on and voila. No annoyance of applying and when you're done you simply take it off, pat the remaining lotion onto your skin and voila! 

So this mask... I can't wait to use it! It's specifically for brightening and helping to even out your skin tone. I, unfortunately, have really rosy cheeks that I despise, so I'm always trying to find ways to even out my skin tone. You can only imagine how I felt when I found this mask. 


Alright, so these are the fun stuff, and MUST HAVES for fall/winter! These little fellas here are face packs specifically for moisturizing. My skin is actually fairly oily, but somehow still manages to become dry once the cold weather comes in. I've used the aloe one once before and I absolutely adored it. Green Tea products are also something I highly recommend, and I'm a huge fan of cucumber so I decided to give that a try. 


This foot mask. Oh my god. Alright, so I tried it out, and I would HIGHLY recommend this if you hate your feet and if you're constantly on them, they're dry, whatever. Anything really. If you want to give yourself a pedicure, you could even start with one of these because it's honestly fabulous. My feet felt SO soft after I used it, and I absolutely hate feet (even my own) so the fact that I didn't mind touching them what amazing. Plus, it also smells pretty great which is a plus!


When you open the package, you have to separate the little "socks". Inside there's a layer of something that reminds me of gauze, which has the lotion on it. So you stick your feet in there for 20~30 minutes, and voila! Super happy feet! You look a bit silly, but it's well worth it. 


Seriously, how silly do they look? When you take them off, massage the remainder of the lotion into your feet and you're good to go! Though, I do suggest waiting another 15 minutes or so before actually walking, just so your feet can completely absorb the lotion.

If you're planning a haul or you just want to try masks for the first time, I highly suggest checking out The Face Shop if you have it near you. If not, you can definitely find the products on ebay or maybe even their website. 

Can you tell that I'm addicted yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment