Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Location Hunt


Photography is one of my true passions in life. It's like a best friend that, while you don't always meet one another, when you do you're able to pick up right where you left off. Photography is comforting to me and it's fun and it allows me to not only express myself but also meet new people and allows me the freedom to explore. The most important thing that I do when planning a shoot? Find a place that inspires me to actually get out there and take photos! 


I do a lot of my shooting outdoors, because it allows me to play around with my camera settings. So the first place I go when I have an idea is to the areas surrounding me! I'm blessed to live in a rural area, where there are tons of cool spots to explore to make an idea come alive! For the past few months, I've had an idea in my head. However, when there was snow on the ground I wasn't able to bring it to life. Now that it's all gone, I'm excited to say that I was able to go on an 'adventure' of sorts and take some photos of spots I might like to use in my photoshoot! So I hope you'll all enjoy the photos and look forward to when I make this shoot come to life!






No comments:

Post a Comment