Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Wishlist


What with the fresh blanket of snow on the ground, and this being my first post of December (woo!), I want to focus on something everyone has... a wishlist! Christmas is just around the bend, so I'm going to show you my wishlist! Please tell me about your wishes in the comments!


The first thing on my wishlist is Etude House's Blooming Lips-talk lipstick in pink (PK002). I've been wanting some of it for a while, and what with their new global store opening up and everything, I want it more than ever! 


I've also been wanting a Fujifilm instax mini 8, in pink! 

As you can see, my wish list is quite small... other than these little things, I really just want some gift vouchers to do some shopping online, and I'd also like to go to the H&M that just opened up and have a bit of a shopping spree for winter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment