Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

Winter Beauty Bible

Recently, I've been worrying a lot about my skin. With winter in full swing, and Christmas right around the corner, it's been a difficult skin time. However, I've noticed that my skin has been super dry compared to the other years. So now my worry is: how to moisturize and keep my skin soft in this awful weather!

I recently just bought an exfoliating mitt from The Face Shop. It was super cheap, and you just apply your usual cleansing product to the mitt, then lather it. Use it 7-8 times all around your face and the result was incredible. My skin is feeling super soft and lovely right now. This is especially ideal for anyone who wears makeup, because when your skin is dry, the makeup can look really cakey and just not great. So I strongly recommend finding something like this product, and using it a few times a week.

Other than that, I've been looking at a lot of stuff about maintaining moisture in the skin, and I ran across a video done by Beauty Bible that focuses directly on this topic. It was very informative, so I highly suggest watching it if you want to know more about this sort of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment